Skip To Main Content
- Find an activity you enjoy and make it fun so you look forward to doing it.
- Get together with a partner or a group so you can share the experience and motivate each other.
- Set yourself some exercise goals – it's a great way to keep focussed.
- Develop a passion for trying new things and different sports – that way you will never get bored.
- Don't overlook the simple things – walk to the bus stop or take the stairs instead of the lift.
- Download an activity tracker app – walking is fabulous, easy exercise and an activity tracker lets you see just how much you can achieve in a day.
- Plan your exercise routine so you make sure you build it into everyday life.
- Be realistic and don't try to do too much too soon.
- Stick with it and don't give up. Remember all the health benefits of leading an active lifestyle.