A series of sprint triathlons held at Sywell Country Park. 23rd May 2021 / 4th July 2021 / 19th September 2021 - Book individual races or save money by booking the whole series!
Open water sprint triathlon - swim in the clean waters of the retired reservoir, cycle the surrounding country lanes topped off with a run around the lake.
Swim 750m, Bike 20km, Run 5km. Results in full World Triathlon age groups.
The events are only suitable for those aged 15 years +
Where & When?
- Held at the beautiful Sywell Country Park, Washbrook Lane, Ecton, Northants NN6 0QX - DIRECTIONS
- 23rd May 2021, 4th July 2021 and 19th September 2021
- Starts First swimmer: start 08:00 transition closes at 07:45
- Registration: the day before Race Day: 16:00-17:00 and Race Day: 06:30 - 07:45
(Please try to collect your race packs the Saturday before Race Dat 16:00 - 17:00 to avoid congestion on the Sunday Race Day)
Entry Fee: £37.50
Day licence for non-members: £5.00
Booking Fee: £2.00
Book your place:
What to Bring:
- Wetsuit, Bike, bike helmet, bike shoes, and running shoes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your bike is mechanically sound and race ready. Bike helmets are mandatory in compliance with BTF race rules.
- First Aid: Mobile medical crews will be on standby throughout the event
- Toilets: There are toilet facilities near the Finish and also toilets in the country park
- Drinks & Refreshments: Mobile Barista or Country Park cafe.
- Car Park: Please note, the booking does not include car parking this must be paid for separately on the day or season ticket options are available.