Northamptonshire School Games
WINTER SCHOOL GAMES (SEPTEMBER - MARCH)
SUMMER SCHOOL GAMES (APRIL - JULY)
- Young Leader Declaration (MS Excel, 67 Kb)
This information will be used on the day of the event to manage the competition.
Anonymised and aggregated data on the age, gender, disability and ethnic origin of participants is collected at the end of the competition is used for reporting purposes to funding bodies.
All paper and electronic copies of individual team sheets are deleted or destroyed securely within one week of the competition
- School Games Criteria 2019 - 2020 (PDF, 388 Kb)
Please check before submitting your Squad Declaration to make sure your team is eligible for the criteria of School Games Competition.
- School Games Transgender Policy (PDF, 237 Kb)
Please read before submitting your Squad Declaration Form.
- Northamptonshire Sport School Games 2019 welfare plan v1.1 (PDF, 463 Kb)
- Code of Conduct (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
Please familiarise yourself with the School Games Code of Conduct before taking part in any School Games competition - Level 2 & Level 3
- Rules and Disputes Process (PDF, 377 Kb)
Please familiarise yourself with the School Games Rules and Disputes policy before taking part in any School Games competition - Level 2 & Level 3
School Games Registration Forms
About the School Games
The School Games is a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire millions of young people across the country to take part in more competitive school sport.
The Northamptonshire School Games is part of a national programme of competitive sport that is open to all young people in every school across Northamptonshire. It is a celebration of competitive sport that involves young people aged 5-18 years, of all abilities and backgrounds.
The School Games programme is made up of four levels of competition:
- Level 1: Competition within a school ie regular house competitions
- Level 2: Competitions between local schools ie cluster/partnership events
- Level 3: County culmination of inter-school competitions
- Level 4: National multi-sport event
Levels 1 and 2 are coordinated by the five School Sport Partnerships in Northamptonshire, with the Level 3 competition managed by Northamptonshire Sport. The Northamptonshire School Games provides schools the chance to boost their existing work in school sport to create a year-round calendar of competition for all students.
If you would like to find out more about Level 1 and Level 2 competitions, please get in touch with your School Sport Partnership team.