Winter School Games Results
- Winter 2018 School Games Results (PDF, 240 Kb)
The School Games is a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire millions of young people across the country to take part in more competitive school sport.
The Northamptonshire School Games is part of a national programme of competitive sport that is open to all young people in every school across Northamptonshire. It is a celebration of competitive sport that involves young people aged 5-18 years, of all abilities and backgrounds.
The School Games programme is made up of four levels of competition:
- Level 1: Competition within a school ie regular house competitions
- Level 2: Competitions between local schools ie cluster/partnership events
- Level 3: County culmination of inter-school competitions
- Level 4: National multi-sport event
Levels 1 and 2 are coordinated by the five School Sport Partnerships in Northamptonshire, with the Level 3 competition managed by Northamptonshire Sport. The Northamptonshire School Games provides schools the chance to boost their existing work in school sport to create a year-round calendar of competition for all students.
If you would like to find out more about Level 1 and Level 2 competitions, please get in touch with your School Sport Partnership team.
School Games Rules
- Code of Conduct (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
Please familiarise yourself with the School Games Code of Conduct before taking part in any School Games competition - Level 2 & Level 3
- Rules and Disputes Process (PDF, 377 Kb)
Please familiarise yourself with the School Games Rules and Disputes policy before taking part in any School Games competition - Level 2 & Level 3