real Leaders is a flexible and sustainable programme enabling EVERY child to have the opportunity to be a leader.
- Supports both teachers and pupils in Year 5/6 to understand what great leadership looks, sounds and feels like.
- Gives teachers the tools to support the development of leadership fundamentals in pupils.
- Provides pupils with opportunities to lead and deliver small events and competitions.
- Empowers teachers and pupils to deliver high quality, healthy competition through a focus on Personal Best.
- Provides a template programme, resources and a menu of ideas to include, challenge and support young leaders in and through appropriate roles.
- Provides schools with insight deployment and further development of whole school leadership roles.
School Sports Development Officer – Kettering School Sport Partnership
- 07709 399321