Primary PE Training and Resources
real PE is a unique, child-centred approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child in primary school.
It provides fun and simple to follow Primary PE Schemes of Work and support for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE.
real PE - local support
Northamptonshire Sport is the local delivery partner for real PE in Northamptonshire. Working in partnership with Create Development, Northamptonshire Sport provides the following support:
- real PE Training - training options include whole school training or an individual teacher attending central training.
- real Gym Training - a totally new and holistic approach that makes gym
relevant, meaningful and challenging
- Jasmine - the online learning and resources platform
- real Legacy - a two year programme, personalised for your school
- real Leaders - a leadership programme that support the development
of Leadership Fundamentals
- real Play - fun strategies to encourage families playing, learning and being physically active together
- Teacher / in School Support - once initial training has been attended Northamptonshire Sport staff can support teachers embed and develop real PE within your school.
Contact us for more information
School Sports Development Officer – Kettering School Sport Partnership
- 07709 399321