NORTHANTS 5K RACE SERIES 2019
Children's 2K Race - SAve the Date!
VOLUNTEER AT THE 5K RACE SERIES
We are looking for a team of enthusiastic volunteers to help out with our popular Northants 5K Race Series - a series of 5 races between April and September 2019. You will be needed for a maximum of 3 hours and can volunteer at 1 or at multiple races.
As a 'thank you', you will be given a Northamptonshire Sport Volunteer T shirt and get a free place on the 5K Race Series for a friend or family member. Email: Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
RACE INFORMATION 2019
You are eligible for the Virtual 5k if you have booked onto all 5 Races - either individually or as part of the Whole Race Series Package.
If you can not make a race due to illness, injury or if you are away you can run a 5K virtually and have the medal of the race you missed sent out to you. All you have to do..
- Follow Northamptonshire Sport on Twitter - @Nsport
- Visit the 5K Course at a later date (if you are injured on Race day) Run the Course. Take a selfie of you at the venue. Tag us (@Nsport) with your name or race number and we will send the medal out to you OR
- Run any 5K on the day of the race - if you are on holiday, why not do a 5K from where you are. Last year our furthest Virtual 5K was in sunny San Francisco. Take a selfie from where you are, tag us on Twitter (@Nsport) with your name or race number and we will send the medal out to you.
- All Virtual 5K runs must be submitted by the 31st October 2019
- Deene Park is on private land, so any 5k run will be accepted for this race