NORTHANTS 5K RACE SERIES 2019
You are eligible for the Virtual 5k if you have booked onto all 5 Races - either individually or as part of the Whole Race Series Package.
If you can not make a race due to illness, injury or if you are away you can run a 5K virtually and have the medal of the race you missed sent out to you. All you have to do..
- Follow Northamptonshire Sport on Twitter - @Nsport
- Visit the 5K Course at a later date (if you are injured on Race day) Run the Course. Take a selfie of you at the venue. Tag us (@Nsport) with your name or race number and we will send the medal out to you OR
- Run any 5K on the day of the race - if you are on holiday, why not do a 5K from where you are. Last year our furthest Virtual 5K was in sunny San Francisco. Take a selfie from where you are, tag us on Twitter (@Nsport) with your name or race number and we will send the medal out to you.
- All Virtual 5K runs must be submitted by the 31st October 2019
- Deene Park is on private land, so any 5k run will be accepted for this race