NHWW18 Business Seminar
Local businesses were invited to Daventry District Council (Council Chamber) on Friday 18 May for the final day and highlight of 2018 Northamptonshire Healthy Workplace Week.
This years seminar examined the impact of stress & Resilience on employee health and wellbeing and will be opened by Charlotte Patrick, Key Sector and Knowledge Transfer Manager for Northamptonshire Growth Hub.
- Jenna Parton, Public Health Practitioner at Northamptonshire Public Health, examined why Employment is a Primary Determinant of Health and keeping your workforce happy and healthy makes good business sense!
- Vivien Wardle, Health Improvement Technical Officer at Daventry District Council, provided an overview of Health and Wellbeing at Daventry District Council and what they are doing to support businesses within the Daventry area.
- Sarah Court, Northamptonshire's Adult Learning, Learn2b team, explored The Importance of Resilience. Learnt or inherited? How knowing your own resilience can support a mentally healthy workplace.
- Gwyn Roberts, Northamptonshire Carers provided information on what support Northamptonshire Carers Association can provider employers and employees as well as information about their forthcoming Carer Friendly Employers Event
- NHWW18 Business Networking Event (PDF, 347 Kb)
- Healthier Workplaces The Wider Determinants Of Health (PDF, 517 Kb)
- The Importance Of Building Resilience (PDF, 380 Kb)
- Cummins Health Wellbeing (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Workplace Charter Gaining Charter Accreditation May 2018 (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
- Greencore Testimonial (PDF, 249 Kb)
- Northants Carers Event (PDF, 406 Kb)