Autumn and Winter Activity Campaign toolkit.
Posted: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:30
Sport England have produced a range of resources to help you keep sport and physical activity going as the nights get longer.
Sport England's research has shown that coronavirus (Covid-19) has made it much harder for people to get active and we know the change of season will only make it more difficult.
To help you inspire and motivate the people in your communities to continue to be physically active, they've produced an Autumn and Winter Activity Toolkit that's packed with resources and information.
It brings together the latest advice and guidance as to what is and isn't allowed and a range of assets to help your organisation engage with your audience. You can use the materials as they are or adapt them with local imagery and calls to action.
The toolkit also connects you to the best and most recent insight about the way people are feeling about sport and physical activity in the current climate, as well as how you can join up with Sport England's three existing campaigns, This Girl Can, We Are Undefeatable and Join the Movement.
Included in the toolkit:
- Latest Government Guidanceregularly updated advice and FAQs relating to sport and physical activity
- Insight pack with the latest research on activity levels
- Template press release and guidance – To help you and local partners encourage people to get active in your local area.
- Join the Movement Online Activity Timetableincluding a selection of free and paid-for virtual classes to suit all ability levels.
- Join the Movement Brand Toolkitincluding branded social media assets, templates, images and insight
- We Are UndefeatableA collaboration of 15 leading health and social care charities providing specific guidance, advice and resources to support those living with long term health conditions.
- This Girl Can Activity Finder / Feel Inspiredpages providing advice and inspiration to support women to get active in whatever way works for them. Includes a mix of online and face to face activities.
- This Girl Can Supporters HubTGC creative assets, brand guidelines and other resources for partners focused on women and girls specifically.
- JTM Outdoor Activity AdviceA selection of ideas and inspiration to get active outdoors while following the latest government guidelines.
- JTM At Home Activity Advice - A selection of online exercise platforms with on demand fitness content who either provide free access or have teamed up with us to offer extended trials.
- Couch to 5Ka nine-week programme of podcasts taking you from the couch to running 5kms.
- Let's Ride LocalBritish Cycling have created Let's Ride Local to encourage safe and responsible cycling - including tips and advice on riding locally, as well as instructions on teaching children how to ride.
- Active 10 The Active 10 app is a great way to help you monitor and gradually increase your brisk walking levels over time.
See attached Toolkit or visit the website for more information.