London Marathon Charitable Trust offer grants of up to £20,000 across South Northamptonshire
Posted: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 12:00
Northamptonshire Community Foundation is pleased to help promote the launch of The London Marathon Charitable Trust which will support sports activity with grant awards between £5000 and up to £20,000 for the areas of Aylesbury Vale and South Northamptonshire.
The Trust will fund new activities, start-up costs for a new group or service, or building on existing work. Revenue and Capital funding are also eligible. Priorities for the funding include:
- Projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for The Trust's target audiences: children and young people and groups we know are less likely to be active, such as women and girls, BAME communities, people from lower socio-economic groups, older people and disabled people.
- Projects that encourage and support all members of the local community to be physically active.
- Organisations with excellent ideas and a real commitment to engaging with the local community.
- Projects providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable facilities for physical activity.
- Organisations with a successful track record of tackling inequality of access to physical activity and working with The Trust's target audiences.
- Ambitious and innovative projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for The Trust's target audiences
There will be two workshops taking place where you can find out more:
Wednesday 19 February
10am – 11.30am, SNVB, Whittons Lane, Towcester NN12 6YZ
2.30pm - 4pm, Community Foundation Offices, 18 Albion Place, Northampton NN1 1UD
Places are free but limited. To book a place or to find out more about the fund please contact our Programmes Officer Alex Rex on 01604 230033 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org