Hockey Coach Development Programme for Teachers
Posted: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:01
England Hockey is delighted to announce our Coach Development Programme for Teachers. This bespoke development opportunity is for school teachers and coaches where hockey is a priority at their school.
This six programme is based on feedback received from last year's Schools Conference and provides a variety of opportunities to support coaching in continuing their personal development and to inspire more, better, happier players.
Enrolment on the development programme includes:
• Two Facilitated Observations - The opportunity to observe two AASE days (Advanced Apprenticeship in Sport), in the presence of a GB Coach Developer who will provide real time explanations of the why, what and how is happening on the pitch, along with answering questions from observers
• Two Coaching Workshops - Be one of the first to attend the new GB Coaching Club Programme workshops on Attacking Principles and Defending Principles, with each workshop taking place in a north and south location
• Conference - The wrap up of the programme will take place at the Vitality Hockey Womens World Cup, with key note speakers, workshops and tickets to watch two International games.
• Regular, tailored email communications - To keep you up to date and informed on the latest coaching developments
• One year subscription to England Hockey's Coaches Membership – Benefits include coaches insurance, official England Hockey magazine, a coaching gift and exclusive discounts. Full details can be found here
Below is the timeline and locations for face to face activities and the cost of the programme is £399 per learner.