Start walking the Nordic Way in Northampton
Posted: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 12:00
Nordic Walking uses all the major muscles in the body, giving you a full body workout, whilst burning up to twice as many calories as ordinary walking.
- Uses 90% of your major muscles so your upper body gets toned as well as your legs and bum!
- Burns 20-40% extra calories.
- It takes the pressure off your knees and joints and is great for back and neck problems.
You can get the most out of even a fairly short walk!
Schedule of Taster Sessions in Northampton – only £5.00.
- Tuesday 19th September, 18:00 – 19:00, Upton Country Park.
- Wednesday 20th September, 17:30 – 18:30, Abington Park.
- Saturday 23rd September, 9:00 – 10:00am, Abington Park.
- Saturday 11th November, 9:00 – 10:00am, Abington Park.
- Tuesday 27th February, 18:00 – 19:00, Upton Country Park.
- Wednesday 28th February, 17:30 – 18:30, Abington Park.
- Saturday 3rd March, 17:30 – 18:30, Abington Park.
Schedule of Beginners Learn to Nordic Walk Courses - £30 for 4 weeks including the use of poles.
Abington Park, Northampton
- Wednesday 27th September, 4th, 11th and 18th of October, 17:30 – 18:30.
- Saturday 30th September, 7th, 14th and 21st of October, 9:00 – 10:00am.
- Saturday 18th, 25th of November, 2nd and 9th December, 9:00 – 10:00am.
- Wednesday 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of March, 17:30 – 18:30.
- Saturday 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st of March, 9.00 – 10.00am.
Upton Country Park, Northampton
- Tuesday 26th September, 3rd, 10th and 17th of October, 18:00 – 19:00.
- Tuesday 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of March, 18:00 – 19:00.
For more information and to book visit: http://www.northamptonshiresport.org/learn-to-nordic-walk-courses or contact Fraser Lodge: Fraser.Lodge@firstforwellbeing.co.uk / 07912 891993