Workforce and Programmes Officer
• Lead responsibility for workforce development, including coordination of the leadership and volunteering programme. • Design, develop, implement, monitor, and review programmes and projects as agreed with the Network Manager. • Plan and deliver high-quality physical activity, and sports sessions; upskilling school staff, and ensuring young people are inspired to be active.
- Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire, NG9 3GA
- Contact Name
- Steven Benson
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £18,000 to £24,000 Starting pay point will be determined by skills, experience, and qualifications of the successful applicant. Workplace pension, staff clothing, equipment, and expenses also available.
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Sun 6th September, 2020
- 12:00pm - Mon 5th October, 2020
- Interview Date
- Mon 12th October, 2020
About Workforce and Programmes Officer
Why work for us?
- Contribute to improving the lives of young people and their families.
- Challenging and rewarding role, with the opportunity to be creative; including freedom to develop and expand current and new programmes and ideas.
- Extensive staff development programme, and mentoring support.
- Sector leading salary, with potential of additional paid school holiday work as agreed.
- Provision of equipment, clothing, and relevant expense payments.
What do we require?
In return for an excellent remuneration and support package, we are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our small and growing team of professional staff.
Due to the current landscape we require our operational functions to be flexible, adapting to whatever challenges may be posed, and to the requirements of our schools and stakeholders. The successful candidate may be required to take on additional and varied tasks to ensure progress towards our vision and objectives, and the role is likely to be a balance of practical delivery, and administrative tasks.
Further information can be found in the person specification of the application pack.
Points to note:
- Salary for the role is £18-24,000 actual, which is the equivalent to £21-28,000 full-time working. Starting pay point will be determined by skills, experience, and qualifications of the successful applicant. Workplace pension, staff clothing, equipment, and expenses also available.
- Standard operational hours are 08:00 – 17:00, weekdays, school term time only.
- You will automatically be considered for our other open vacancy and need not submit an additional application.
- All candidates progressing to formal interviews will be subject to background checks.
An application pack including job description and person specification can be found at www.broxtoweactiveschools.co.uk/vacancies. Applications close at 12:00 on 05/10/2020.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake DBS checks and provide proof of right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, or an informal discussion, please do contact us via email@example.com or 07476 762732.
Northamptonshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.