- £7.05 - £11.50 (depending on experience and setting)
- Casual Hours
- Northampton Leisure Trust
- Placed On
- Thu 9th May, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 1st August, 2019
About Multi Sports Coach
Main Duties will include:
- Plan and deliver high quality coaching sessions appropriate to the level and ability of the group (mainly children and/or young people).
- To deliver across specified programmes dependent on experience; after school clubs, street sports, holiday activities, 50+ activities, and school coaching sessions.
- Check equipment is safe and ready to use.
- Deal with customer enquiries, complaints and concerns and relay the information to the Duty Supervisor/Health and Wellbeing Development Team as appropriate.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of all participants, coaches and yourself within sessions, reporting all accidents and incidents in accordance with NLT's policies and procedures.
- To represent NLT in a responsible, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- To attend coaching & activators meetings as required.
- To adhere to the Northampton Leisure Trust policies and procedures at all times, including safeguarding, child protection lone working and accident/incident reporting procedures.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the post's level of responsibility.
multi-sports-coach-2019.doc (Document, 928 Kb)
Northamptonshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.