Casual Multi Sports Coach
Are you looking to join a fun and rewarding team with excellent support, rewards and rates of pay? Then look no further! We’re looking to recruit a team of enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated Multi Sports Coaches to deliver a variety of exciting sports sessions to children and young people in variety of settings including leisure centres, schools and the local community.
About Casual Multi Sports Coach
We are looking to recruit Casual Multi Sports Coaches to support the delivery of our ever increasing programme of after school and holiday activity sessions across our Leisure Centres and within the community. Session run from 4:00pm during term time and during the day in holiday periods. We are looking for coaches with a variety of sporting backgrounds.
What are you going to have to do for us:
- Plan and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions
- Deal with customer enquiries in a professional manner
- Be responsible for ensuring that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health and safety of yourself and others.
What you need to show us:
- A recognised sports coaching qualification or equivalent (ie FA Level 1 Coaching qualification, BTEC Sports Coaching, Community Sports Leaders Award)
- Experience of planning sessions and delivering to children and young people
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- A willingness to travel around Northampton to work, a driving license is desirable but not essential
- A positive attitude towards work and our customers
- A willingness to undertake a DBS check
What we can do for you:
You will become part of an enthusiastic, supportive and friendly team. You'll also get the opportunity of working across our sites. You will get encouragement and support with coaching development alongside access to mentoring support and range of great benefits.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks including DBS and references. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis as suitable applications are received and all candidates will be required to take part in a practical assessment.
Interviews will be on a rolling basis as suitable applications are received
jd-multisports-coach.pdf (PDF, 131.1 Kb)
Northamptonshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.