Squad Swim Coach – ASA Level 2
Daventry Dolphins Swimming Club are looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed coach to join their successful coaching team, commencing at the start of the new season (late August 2018).
- £11.79 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
- Part Time
- Daventry Dolphins Swimming Club
- Placed On
- Fri 8th June, 2018
- 12:00am - Mon 23rd July, 2018
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Mon 6th August, 2018
About Squad Swim Coach – ASA Level 2
Daventry Dolphins is a competitive and friendly swimming club which is affiliated to Northants ASA and Swim England East Midland Region. The club is SwimMark accredited and currently has around 120 members ranging from Academy Squad (8years plus) to Masters Squad. The club has been in operation for over 25 years and in that times has developed many swimmers to county, regional and national level.
The club is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed coach to join their successful coaching team, commencing at the start of the new season (late August 2018). This is a part time role, working a minimum of 2 hours per week with additional hours for holiday / absence cover. Additional hours for attendance at team galas may also be required.
With guidance from our Head Coach, the successful candidate will be responsible for coaching Junior / Adult Aqua Squads, which includes swimmers who compete in Team Galas, Masters Competitions, Open Water and Triathlons.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge required for the role:
- Level 2 coaching / teaching qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both swimmers, parents and committee members
- Demonstrable coaching experience and appropriate level of technical knowledge
- Be able to deliver effective, progressive and engaging coaching sessions
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
How to apply:
Please send a CV and letter of application to: Jackie Browne, Club Chairman email@example.com
For more information about the role Tel: 07592 011100
asa-level-2-squad-coach-advert.docx (MS Word, 56.5 Kb)
Northamptonshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.