About Multi Sports Coach
We're looking to recruit a team of enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated multi sports coaches to deliver a variety of exciting sports sessions to children young people in a variety of settings including leisure centres, schools and the local community.
What you are going to have to do for us:
- Plan and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions
- Deal with customer enquiries in a professional manner
- Be responsible for ensuring that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health and safety of yourself and others
What you need to show us:
- A recognised sports coaching qualification or equivalent (ie FA Level 1 Coaching qualification, BTEC Sports Coaching, Community Sports Leaders Award)
- Experience of planning sessions and delivering to children and young people
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- A willingness to travel around Northampton to work, a driving license is desirable but not essential
- A positive attitude towards work and our customers
- A willingness to undertake a DBS check
What we can do for you:
You will become part of an enthusiastic, supportive and friendly team. You will also get the opportunity of working across our sites. You will get encouragement and support with coaching and development alongside access to mentoring support.
Perks of the Job:
- Complimentary Trilogy Gym Memberhsip
- Free Swimming. Fitness Classes, Cinema Tickets and Health Suite
- Free parking at all NLT sites
- Staff discount on resale items and function hire
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks including DBS and references. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis as suitable applications are received and all candidates will be required to take part in a practical assessment.
multisports-coach.pdf (PDF, 131 Kb)
Northamptonshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.