NCS Team Leader
NCS Team Leader
- 01785 711572 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- £250 - £400 per week
- Placed On
- Mon 4th December, 2017
- 12:00am - Mon 1st January, 2018
National Citizen Service is a once in a lifetime unique opportunity for 15-17 year olds. NCS helps build skills for work and life; the young persons will be introduced to new challenges, working in a team where they'll create new friendships. Our programme operates during the summer and half term for young persons in Bedford and Somerset. The programme involves a 10 day residential and then taking part in a team project!
NCS works in 4 phases:
Phase 1: A 5-day residential programme taking part in team building and action activities Phase 2: A 4-day residential programme learning life skills
Phase 3: A 5-day social action programme in the local community.
Phase 4: A graduation for the young people to receive their NCS certicate
Activate NCS takes around 15-17 days to complete in the summer holidays!
We are looking for individuals that:
• Are out-going and enjoy working with 15-17 year olds
• Have great communication skills
• Have a positive & hard working attitude towards their work
• Are team players that are always willing to help out whenever needed
• Hold a valid DBS certificate – Activate can split the cost if you need one processing • Have a right to work in the UK
Northamptonshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.