- Jon Siebert / 01785 711 572 / email@example.com
- Bedford School, MK40 2TU
- £240 - £500 per week
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 15th May, 2017
- 12:00am - Thu 31st August, 2017
Multi Activity Camps are for children aged 5-12 years who want to get active and creative! MA Camps offer exciting and interesting sessions in core skill development that are useful not only in a sporting context but also in wider life and social environments.
The camp has two programmes running within it, one curriculum for Juniors (5-7 Years) and one for Seniors (8-12 years).
A Typical Day in the Life of a Coach
• Plan a variety of coaching sessions prior to the camp beginning with support from our curriculum or by using your own expertise!
• Deliver high quality sessions based on age and ability, throughout each day
• Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great academy atmosphere through fun, enjoyment & respect, maintaining high levels of safety throughout
• Work together in your team to get all equipment set up for a great day of coaching to begin
• Always welcome each parent and child in a professional and friendly manner
• Deliver extra curricular sessions. These may include: wet weather activities & worksheet completion tasks
• Actively engage children in our Extra Time Club
• Our Camps run from 9:30am – 4:30pm or 9am – 5pm (depending on location) with the offer of our Extra Time Club to parents, which adds an additional hour, each side of the day.
• Respond to incidents and/or emergences in line with company policy
• Adhere to Activate Camp's brand standards
• Dress and act according to Activate Camp's policy at all times
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks required
Your Safeguarding Responsibility
Activate are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of our attendees. All staff must follow Activate safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures at all times.
Wages and Benefits
• You can earn between £260 - £500 per week (pro rata) depending on your age, qualifications and experience
We can also Offer:
• Flexible job opportunities to suit your availability
• The opportunity to gain meaningful coaching experience
• IIRSM approved training and CPD opportunities
We are Looking for Coaches that:
• Are out-going and enjoy working with children between the ages of 5 – 16
• Have great communication skills
• Have a positive & hard working attitude towards their work
• Are team players that are always willing to help out whenever needed
• Hold a valid DBS certificate – Activate can split the cost if you need one processing
• Have a right to work in the UK
Our Coaches will also have:
• A childcare and/or sport leadership qualificatoins (desirable but not essential)
• The capability to differentiate coaching sessions and drills
• Demonstrate excellent behaviour & group management skills
Training We Offer
• Attendance to our staff training weekend prior to the summer commencing is required
• Online training, including our Cardinus and IIRSM approved Risk Management in Sport and Childcare Settings Award.
How to Apply
If you would like to work for Activate you will need to complete quick and easy online application, which is found at http://www.activatecamps.co.uk/work-for-us/.
Alternatively you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of any of the vacancies we have.
Northamptonshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.