Badminton England is the National Governing Body for badminton in England, dedicated to the growth and success of badminton in England. Our vision is to be one of the nation's most popular sports and consistently win medals at World, Olympic and Paralympic level by growing the number of people taking part in badminton, doubling our membership numbers and developing a world leading system to underpin our performance programme.
Badminton England is led by a team of passionate and highly motivated professional staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds, with vast experience from within and outside the world of badminton, committed to living our values of Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork.
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded, ambitious and creative person to further their experience and contribute to the growth of one of the country's top National Governing Bodies over a key period for the sport.
Five posts available covering:
- Herefordshire, Worcestershire & Gloucestershire
- London & Surrey
- Cheshire, Shropshire & Staffordshire
- Warwickshire, Leicestershire & Northamptonshire
- Cumbria, Lancashire, Merseyside & Greater Manchester (12 month maternity cover post)
This is an exciting and challenging role with the key responsibility of implementing national strategy at local level and a crucial primary focus on revenue generation through customer acquisition and retention.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Track record of achievement in delivering strategic targets and maximising revenue generation
- Ability to negotiate with partners and stakeholders to secure delivery of strategic targets and maximise revenue generation
- Ability to lead and influence partners and stakeholders to deliver strategic goals and agreed targets
- Strong customer service orientation to underpin customer acquisition and retention
- Proven track record of utilising products and services to meet customer need
For an informal discussion regarding this position please contact Lee Ward, Senior Relationship Manager (South) on 07725 413876 / email@example.com or Nick Barr, Senior Relationship Manager (North) on 07901 005315 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the Job description for a full list of required skills and experience and details of how to apply
Candidates may apply for more than one role and should indicate on their application which areas they wish to be considered
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 25th April.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 3rd & Thursday 4th May at the National Badminton Centre, Milton Keynes.
relationship-manager-jd-239b.doc (Document, 933.5 Kb)
Northamptonshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.