Decathlon Warehouse Operative Northampton
- Brackmills Business Park, NN4 7PW
- Placed On
- Tue 11th April, 2017
- 12:00am - Mon 1st January, 2018
Are you ambitious and a creative person? Sport is your passion? All you have is positive energy? Love working within a team?
Would you like to be respected and appreciated worker? Do You want to be a part of a rapidly growing business that drives to bring pleasure through sport to the everyday lives of the people in the UK & whole world? Everything we do at Decathlon is for one reason, to… Make the pleasure and benefits of sports accessible to all JOIN US AND BECOME A PART OF OUR COMPANY!!! : )))
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Working accurately to pick and process orders for stores and our .com customers
- Receiving and processing goods arriving from our European Bases
- Ensuring accurate stock and maintaining precise inventory procedures
- Making internal contact with our network to resolve issues
- Proactive approach to any situation
How we differ from others? Why working for us? What we can offer you?
- Personal Development Plan - monthly Individual Meetings (IMs) with your manager
- Individual Missions - Additional responsibilities awarded to those who are able to meet or surpass the standards, examples: team leaders, doublons, team activity planning and a lot more!
- Team Building Meetings - Spending time off with your team mates - Improving communication, boosting morale, motivation and help to get to know each other better! Happy team = great working atmosphere!!!
- Abroad Training - Many opportunities to learn while working abroad - most often visited places include: France, Hungary, Spain, Poland
- Great Development Opportunities - 9/13 managers have been promoted internally from operative position!
- A fast paced job where no two days are the same, giving you immediate responsibilities and a real opportunity to develop new skills.
- Hours to include weekends and early/late starts
- Competitive Salary with Bonus**
- Workplace benefits and discount**
- A Range of opportunities
- Dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.(**After a minimum probation period)
What we look for?
- Responsibility & Vitality - All over the world, we share a strong and unique company culture reinforced by our values: Vitality & Responsibility
We are looking for both part and full timers DO NOT WAIT!! APPLY TODAY!! : )) INNOVATION LOVERS FOR THE HAPPINESS OF ALL!
- Northampton NN4, Brackmills Industrial Estate,
Salary: £8.11 /hour
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Northamptonshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.
01604 366 976
Sign up to receive information from us