Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation with Witty, Pask and Buckingham
We at Northamptonshire Sport have been lucky enough to work in partnership with Witty, Pask and Buckingham Chartered Physiotherapists to offer Master Classes in Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation. To supplement this, they are also making available various papers to help you when coaching to prevent your athlete from injury and help them through rehabilitation if the worst should happen.
These articles will be released on a regular basis so please keep checking back to this area of the website for new hints and tips!! Please see the current articles below:
Are you interested and want to know more?? Bookings for NEW workshops for 2015 are now being taken, for a variety of subjects from Lower Limb Injury Prevention to Nutrition and Sport! Workshops cost just £10 for a 2 1/2 hour session and can be found on our Training Courses page.
- Roller Stretching (May 2015) (PDF, 774 Kb)
- Basic Strengths For Running - Part Four (March 2015) (PDF, 502 Kb)
- Basic Strengths for Running - Part Three (Jan 2015) (PDF, 643 Kb)
- Soft Tissue Injury Diagnosis (Nov 2014) (PDF, 291 Kb)
- Basic Strengths for Running - Part Two (Nov 2014) (PDF, 687 Kb)
- What A Pain In The Bum (Oct 2014) (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
- Basic Strengths for Running (Oct 2014) (PDF, 3.4 Mb)
- How To Warm Up Effectively (Sept 2014) (PDF, 1 Mb)
We would like to offer our special thanks to Witty, Pask and Buckingham Chartered Physiotherapists for offering these articles free of charge to help better support our county's coaches in providing the best experience to our athletes.