Fernie Field Sport & Social Club]
- Sports/Activities Offered
- Disability Sport, Dodgeball, Football, Table Tennis and 1 others.
- Town / City
- Genders catered for
- Clubhouse, Football Pitch, Table Tennis
- Inclusive of members with
- Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Physical Impairment, Multiple
- Working towards accreditation
About Sport4Fitness CIC
To introduce children & adults of all abilities to sport in Northamptonshire at affordable rates, teaching them to improve their agility, balance and co-ordination, develop basic skills enabling them to progress easily onto specific sports that they may enjoy for a lifetime in a multi sport environment.
ALL our sessions aim to cover the following:
1) Teaching teamwork and positive social behaviour
2) Being competitive without encouraging aggression
3) Improve self confidence and ability to concentrate
4) Create an environment where everyone is praised and rewarded for improvement and good behaviour
We as a Community Interest Company aim to always cover the following:
1) Offer quality supervised sessions
2) Offer our sports equipment and services at an affordable rate
3) Promote positive social interaction
4) Work together with various organisations to help improve sport offered in Northamptonshire
How We Sustain Ourselves
Income is raised from:
1. Minimal fees for participation
2. Sponsorship, advertising and donations from national and local companies
3. Grants and funding from local authorities and sporting bodies
4. Profits from event days
5. Private donations
We work with Northamptonshire Sport and local Councillors to best determine the community needs.
We rely on support from all sectors of the community and support from volunteers.
How We Use Our Income
Any profits made by the company are reinvested by improving and extending the facilities at Fernie Fields, increasing the range of sports offered by Sport4Fitness CIC, increasing participation levels. Help the development of sports available to disability groups.
Northamptonshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.