real foundations Nurturing a lifelong love of activity real foundations is a child-led approach to develop children’s physical, emotional and thinking skills through active play. This unrivalled, flexible and interactive programme is directly aligned to the EYFS framework.
- Ana Adams / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01604 366976
Aligned with the EYFS framework
This programme focuses on the ages: 30 to 50 months and 40 to 60 months.
- Thematic, visual, fun and engaging.
- Flexible and intuitive to enable more child led activities.
- 12 themes and a range of ways to explore each theme, including adventures, active stories, games, songs and wider curriculum areas (maths, reading and writing, sensory, construction, creative and surprise).
- Clear links to the EYFS Framework, including the Prime Areas and Characteristics of Learning.
- A child view: to engage and bring the themes to life in your setting.
- A teacher view: to support planning and delivery
- Understanding the importance of Fundamental Movement Skills and the progression of skills in real foundations, including their alignment to the EYFS framework
- How to support the development of positive behaviours and nurture a positive relationship with physical activity using Jasmine – your real PE platforms
- Exploring real foundations flexibly to maximise and personalise learning across the curriculum
- How to use physical development as the driver for children's learning