Real play includes training to support practitioners with a unique approach and fun and strategies to encourage families playing, learning and being physically active together.
- Pineham Barns Primary School, Dragonfly Way, Upton, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 9FF
- Paul Smith / firstname.lastname@example.org / 07709 399321
What makes real play unique?
- A captivating programme to support families through the power play.
- Helps engage families with the school
- Sector leading training and support to bring families, schools and communities together
- Magical resources to engage all families
- Unrivalled impact on children's learning, behaviours and parents confidence
- Proven to transform habits and increase active family play
Why real play
Measure outcomes include improvements in:
- Children's personal, social and emotional skills
- Parents'/carers' engagement and confidence
- Family activity levels
- Children's physical development.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 (KS1) practitioners, Teaching Assistants, SENCOs, Family Support Workers/Family Link Teachers and PE practitioners.
- 1-day training for up to two members of staff.
- Supporting resources including Interactive DVD, active Story Books, Physical Activity Board Game and Mini-Challenge Cards.