Workforce Think Tank : Northamptonshire
- Corn Market Hall
40 London Road
- Contact Name
- Jackie Browne
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 01604 366976
- Tue, 17 Jul 2018 (09:15 - 12:45)
- Coaching; Volunteering; Clubs
The Workforce Think Tank will be hosted on Tuesday 17 July, 9.15am - 12.45pm at The Corn Market Hall, Kettering NN15 7QA.
The conversation will initiate and explore ideas, including:
- Develop an understanding of the national and local strategic context for workforce.
- How to recruit, develop and retain a workforce that puts the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience of good practice with a particular focus on how the right workforce can help inactive people in becoming more physically active.
- Identifying the future priorities for Northamptonshire
The think tank is targeted at professionals involved in recruiting, developing and managing individuals who are involved in delivering sport and physical activity initiatives across both counties. This includes but is not limited to community organisations, sports development and school sport professionals, health professionals and those working in HE/FE establishments.
workforce-think-tank-agenda.pdf (PDF, 202.6 Kb)
Please select a date from the dropdown above to purchase tickets.