Club Matters is Sport England's one-stop-shop for sports clubs, groups and organisations involved in the delivery of physical activity and sport. Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help organisations to develop, grow and become more sustainable and successful.
The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources;
- will help you attract and retain members;
- provide practical tips and guidance;
- offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and
- will improve and develop your skills
What tools and resources are available?
- Online Support – There will be a range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
- Workshops – Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas.
- Club Improvement Tool – An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish where they are performing well and whether they can develop. This will provide your club with a tailored development plan.
- Club Views - A club review tool allowing you to ask your members and volunteers what they think about your club.
- Clubmark – The universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs .