1600 metres of safe swimming. Stunning surroundings. Supporting 3 amazing local charities.
These events are only suitable for competent swimmers aged 15 years +
Where & When:
- Held at the beautiful Sywell Country Park, Washbrook Lane, Ecton, Northants NN6 0QX - DIRECTIONS
- 23rd May 2021, 4th July 2021 and 19th September 2021
- Starts at 08:10.
- Registration: the day before Race Day: 16:00-17:00 and Race Day: 06:30 - 07:45
(Please try to collect your race packs the Saturday before Race Dat 16:00 - 17:00 to avoid congestion on the Sunday Race Day)
£20.00 (individual BTF member). There is an additional charge of £2.00 for Swimmers who are not BTF members to cover a day race licence and personal insurance.
Book your place:
What to wear:
- Wetsuits and if no Wetsuit tow floats must be used.
- A Commemorative Swim Cap given to all entrants
- First Aid: Mobile medical crews will be on standby throughout the event
- Toilets: There are toilet facilities near the Finish and also toilets in the country park
- Drinks & Refreshments: Mobile Barista or Country Park cafe.
- Car Park: Please note, the booking does not include car parking this must be paid for separately on the day or season ticket options are available.
Find out more about our chosen charities:
RUSH 2The Den
RUSH 2The DEN believes in 'Inspiring young people to achieve'. We exist to support young people's development, offering opportunities to gain, increase and develop skills, knowledge self awareness and confidence, and enabling them to make positive and healthy life choices through our wide range of programs for children from birth to young adults of 17 years with an extensive program of baby & tots sessions during the school day and evening Youth Clubs through the week for different age groups.
For more information or to support visit: Rush 2The Den
Northants Community Aid
Northants Community Aid is a Northamptonshire based charity set up and run by a group of impassioned local people. It is supported by local small businesses keen to give back to the communities they work with.
For more information or to support visit: Northants Community Aid
The Air Ambulance
The air ambulance gives people the very best chance of survival and recovery. Their helicopter can fly at 185mph and carries the very latest lifesaving equipment.
The team is supported by Critical Care Cars, which provide valuable backup for incidents close to the helicopter base or when the weather makes it too dangerous to fly. It also enables doctors and critical care paramedics to be run a night car service so that they are available to reach those in need 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The Air Ambulance receive no funding from the government or National Lottery for their daily missions and they rely entirely on donations to raise the £1,700 needed for each rescue mission