Active Communities Manager – East Northamptonshire Area
- Pemberton Centre
- £24,000 to £28,000
- Full Time
- Freedom Leisure
- Placed On
- Fri 4th August, 2017
- 12:00am - Fri 18th August, 2017
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 30th August, 2017
You with the support of the Group Sports Development Manager and Contract team will lead the delivery of the Active Communities Programme to increase physical activity levels within the district focused on optimising the utilisation of our Leisure Centres, and driving an outreach programme to engage with a wide range of the community We are looking for someone who has come from a Sports Development based role; you must be able to lead a team, be able to think on your feet, communicate well and have a passion to inspire others to be involved.
Working for Freedom leisure, not only do we offer a competitive salary, we offer benefits such as:
- Freedom Choices, our very own employee benefit scheme, which gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members) Cycle to work scheme
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7- confidential, independent and impartial source of support.
- Company pension (up to 6%)
- Childcare vouchers
- Team working environment
- Career progression
- Fully funded training
If this sounds of interest to you, please head to the website to apply www.freedom-leisure.co.uk or alternatively forward a CV and Covering Letter to Richard.email@example.com
Closing date: 18th August 2017 Interview date: 30th August 2017
Hours: 37.5hrs a week, Monday to Friday (with the flexibility for evening and weekends as required)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
enhacm0736.pdf (PDF, 179.4 Kb)
- Richard Bagwell / Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
Northamptonshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.
01604 366 976