We would like to hear from you if you:
- Deliver high standards of swimming teaching and are self motivated
- Realise every individuals true swimming potential using the Learn to Swim Framework
- Are focussed and have the ability to demonstrate the highest levels of swimming teaching
- Hold a current ASA level 2 teaching qualification (Qualified for adults and children) and are up to date on current and modern teaching techniques
- Work well as a team and as an individual.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV to Jordan Harvey at email@example.com 01327 871144.
- Jordan Harvey / 01327 871144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Northamptonshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.
01604 366 976
Salary: £21,260 to £24,121 Income pro rata, hours to be discussed with successful applicant
Closes: 12:00pm - Tue 25th July, 2017
Salary: £22,570 pro rata per annum
Closes: 12:00am - Fri 28th July, 2017
Salary: Depending on Experience
Closes: 12:00pm - Fri 28th July, 2017