Real Gym EYFS/KS1
- Lings Primary School, Hayeswood Road
- Contact Name
- Tony Stewart
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 01604 366170
- Tue, 23 May 2017 (09:00 - 15:30)
- School CPD
Northamptonshire Sport in Partnership with Create Development and our Create Learning School Lings Primary are facilitating 2 real gym workshops on the Following Dates:
- KS 2 on Wednesday 8th February 2017
- EYKS/KS1 on Tuesday 23rd May 2017
real gym is aligned with the National Curriculum and is an innovative, vibrant, inclusive programme which supports teachers to become competent and confident to deliver gymnastics activities and create rounded learners.
- How to develop skills in a fun inclusive way
- How to incorporate movement and sequences with your lesson
- How to setup the apparatus safely
- How to introduce the children to the apparatus
- How to develop skills on low, medium and high apparatus
- How to develop the children's, personal, social, creative and cognitive skills through Gymnastics.
- a scheme of work for the year group you teach
- Simple, interactive, personalised lesson plans
- 35 real gym cards showing how to develop key skills
- Creative dice to support development
Who can attend?
- All schools and teachers (you do not need to be a real PE school)
Introductory price of £225.00+VAT
real gym was written and developed by Sarah Moon. Sarah is a Master Coach in Rhythmic Gymnastics; she was Team GB coach for the Rhythmic Gymnastics group for the 2012 London Olympic Games and Head Coach for England at the 2010 Deli Commonwealth Games.