County Young Coach Academy
Northamptonshire Sport is working in partnership with the Youth Sport Trust and Manor School Sports Academy (Lead School for Leadership, Coaching and Volunteering) to bring you the County Young Coach Academy.
This programme was launched to:
- Increase the participation of young people in sport
- Increase the transition of young people from school to community clubs
- Assist the transition and retention of young people within sport beyond the age of 14
- Increase the coherence from 14 years upwards for coach and volunteer pathways within sport
As part of this initiative we are making STACKS of opportunities available to Young Coaches, Leaders and Volunteers in the county!! See below for further information:
- Bursaries for 16-19 year olds First Aid and Safeguarding Courses
- Access to county-wide mentoring programme
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Monthly Newsletters
- Volunteering opportunities
At the bottom of the page, you will find a document providing additional information about the programme and an application form to get INVOLVED!! The closing date for applications is 16th October 2015, so don't delay - send back your application by post or email TODAY!!!
For more information or to get involved, please get in touch with Lucy Alexander - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CYCA Programme and Application Form (MS Word, 189 Kb)